REFERENCES CAN BE PROVIDED ON REQUEST. RECENT CLIENTS INCLUDE:
- Aughinish Power – a 150MW CHP project, with Energy-Link developing the commercial contracts for Aughinish Alumina Limited. 2000 to present.
- Multiple Corporate Governance and Energy Trading Risk Management Strategic Reviews, Analysis and Operational Risk Management Implementations.
- Multiple Asset valuations including UK, Irish, Italian and USA energy market scenarios and analysis for the “STOR” market (2009)
- UK renewables market strategic options for a large utility including optimisation of the ROC, LEC and emission trading markets.
- UK and Ireland – Energy Companies / Industrial Customers –Business Development and Energy Market Strategy Recommendations; New entrant strategy and retail business strategy.
- Contract Energy Management / Due Diligence–Assist with electricity market exposure
- UK Large-Scale CHP project –Due Diligence and NETA evaluation of energy trading risk.
- UK Large Utility –new entrant Strategy for gas and electricity markets
- IBM Centre for Applied Insights: Smarter Energy and Utilities –“Creating the new power generation business (2012)”. Assisted in research programme (report document available).